Martinmac and Moggy240 will be interested in this (from a discussion at Z009), but I've posted it in case someone else can benefit. I had some engine work done by Nissan recently and my bonnet was taken off to allow access. Since then I noticed the front horizontal shut line was slightly 'out'. It was ok at the back and sides so there was no point in trying to adjust it by the bolts. Tried twisting the bonnet but I got a bit scared in case I put a big crease in it! Anyway today I discovered that the two rubber 'buffers' at the front of the bonnet are adjustable. Tweaked one and it's fine now. Should have realised really because my 240 buffers are adjustable too but they are more obvious.