Bob Laishley's 370Z NISMO for sale

Paul_S

Club Member
If you're looking for a 370Z NISMO then you might want to check this one out. It was originally owned by Bob Laishley (he was Nissan's NISMO & Sports Car Program Director at the time) so it's got an interesting history and spec. Maybe a good long-term investment?

I can pass you more details if you're interested.

In bound!!!

This is a one of a kind opportunity to own NISSAN UK s original 370z NISMO promotion and press car.

2016 370Z Nismo in Sparkle Silver for sale

This stunning 370Z NISMO was originally registered as a company car for Nissans’ NISMO & Sports Car Program Director Mr Bob Laishley in 2016. Many of our followers will know that Bob is a good friend of The gtr heritage centre and its owner Dave Warrener.

In 2017 it was purchased from NISSAN and Bob gifted it to his son.

Naturally it has been carefully maintained and cherished ever since. It has covered 28,000 road miles and has never been used on track.

The recent arrival of a new addition to the family is forcing a very reluctant sale.

Since 2017 a number of mild modifications have been made to the vehicle which is currently fitted with:

• Eibach 30mm lowered springs.
• Z1 Motorsport 5mm hub centric spacers.
• Greddy RS Evolution Exhaust.
• TORQEN high flow catalysts.
• K&N air filters.
• Litchfield 98 RON / 95RON fuel map.
• TORQEN LED Stop Lamp / Reversing light conversion.

All servicing and maintenance has been performed at Nissan main dealerships during the warranty period and at Litchfield Motors post warranty.

The car was used in multiple Nissan press shoots and has featured regularly in Caffeine & Machines’ social media.

We will provide with the car all necessary provenance including framed photographs personalised for the new owner signed by the former NISMO & Sports Car program director.

The vehicle will be sold fully serviced with a 12 month MOT. If the buyer would like the vehicle returned to original specification in part or as a whole this can be agreed with the before the sale and included in the selling price.

Amazing piece of Z and NISMO history and certainly a great investment for its future owner. Top Trumps eat your heart out !!!

More details on request

£29995

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Geoff-R

Club Member
Mine did too, I did like it but I don't think I'd buy another one and I really couldn't say why.

That said the above car looks lovely, aside from the windscreen sticker.