Big brake upgrade in UK

grb184

Club Member
I have been looking to move to a front brake upgrade solution (that can fit under my 15 inch minilites) and have been trawling the many US sites that have them. I had more or less settled on either the Silverline Stage 3 or the more expensive T3 micro setup.

However and here comes the rub, the Silverline is $345 but they want $500 for shipping! similarly the T3 micros are $995 plus $288 shipping.

Both of these would then obviously have VAT and import duty as well.

Does anyone know of any UK suppliers of brake upgrade kits for the 260/280z.

Thanks

Graham

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
@atomman can supply some of the parts for an upgrade to r32 gtr front calipers, although not sure if they fit under 15" wheels.

atomman

Club Member
Cheers Jon

Yeah there a few options ,

Adapters brackets and R32 GTR calliper's and Jag vented discs like Jon has , I have been looking at using the newly avaible ally 300zx calliper's to, with the same disc, updated adapter ,

They do fit under 15's to unless you have some wheels that I haven't tested them under .

regards

Gary

atomman

Club Member
The Silverline Stage 3 kit is just some cast iron 4 pot Toyota calliper's readily avaible over here and a Z31 disc you can order off RockAuto , with some custom Stainless steel braided hoses and a spacer ,

so that could save you all the shipping costs apart from the dics's as there's no source over here for them really,