Been a while........ | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

Been a while........

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by SLICKTOP, Sep 7, 2018.

1. SLICKTOP

SLICKTOP Forum User

greetings folks, thought I’d swing past and see what clubs were still alive, been years since my last visit, The site is looking well with plenty of activity, nice to see considering a lot of the forums suffer due to social media page popularity, hopefully digging the old girl out of the lock up to get working on her.......... she’s been off the road since 2016 now..................
    DDE885F0-EC36-48E7-BB16-C0E70D0D499A.jpeg DBF301FA-17E1-4379-89E5-B1D5CFC8E5D7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2018
  2. Mr Tenno

Mr Tenno
    ZClub Administrator
    Staff Member Committee Member

Welcome back! Looks pretty good - what does she need doing?

3. SLICKTOP

SLICKTOP Forum User

Cheers pal!! Needs painted bud, covered in micro blisters after the last attempt (blisters came with cold weather so suspect moisture in the primer), nowt much else really, I retrimmed the tweed parts in a grey/violet faux suede material around 6 years ago, could be doing with being redone also, thinking about going down the twinZ widebody route with styling this time

Mr Tenno likes this.
  4. Mr Ex Jnr

Mr Ex Jnr Zeds is the way iv been shown Staff Member

Be good to see some 300zx at future shows like old times

welcome back

5. SLICKTOP

SLICKTOP Forum User

Ya never know!! She ain’t been at a show since Scottish car show back in 2014

Attached Files:

Jake RAH and Mr Ex Jnr like this.