Banzai Magazine - September issue

datsfun

Club Member
Many of the seasoned forum users here will be aware that I sold out of the Zed scene over a decade ago and saw the light in vintage Nissan's instead.

One of my cars is featured in the September Banzai Magazine; have a read if you fancy non Z content for a change ! :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 17.14.09.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 17.14.09.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 99

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Yes, I've read it but didn't post-up because I thought you were keeping that car a secret. :eek:

Lovely car - I needed to understand more about the subtle mods around the rear arches.

datsfun

Club Member
Yes, I've read it but didn't post-up because I thought you were keeping that car a secret. :eek:

But its in a publication now so the "secret" is blown away :D.

Lovely car - I needed to understand more about the subtle mods around the rear arches.

See attached picture of what the stock "surf line rear arch profile" looks like and hopefully you will see the differences.

Attachments

• 7492749700_d957882182_b copy.jpg
    7492749700_d957882182_b copy.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 50

Jon_Flynn

Club Member
Saw a couple at the jap show in Coventry last weekend - epic cars. The one above looks like way better condition though. Shame there were no Z's there, but there was a Datsun pickup truck.

52feca5e7e19f66b245feecdd74fb94a.jpg
da5965c719783eec7eb05ab957a7806c.jpg
d2805565b41fcbde6a6f879406ddd6f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Should joined us on Sunday at holmfirth up at garden centre was 3 zeds there buddy at the car show they had

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
One of my cars is featured in the September Banzai Magazine; have a read if you fancy non Z content for a change ! :)

Great photographs!

I still haven't seen this car in the metal, despite - apparently - being name-checked in the article.

datsfun

Club Member
I still haven't seen this car in the metal, despite - apparently - being name-checked in the article.

Hmm, were you name checked as your "pen name" , the great Albrecht Von Goe.....or the name as appearing on the voters register ? :p

datsfun

Club Member
[QUOTE=Albrecht;278401]Can I ask - what is it exactly?[/QUOTE]

This and a GC10 were imported by same person a few years ago. Both sold onwards.

Aforementioned car was usual silver\gold before being sprayed white.

And as you have guessed, it's lamb dressed as mutton with them GT-R badges.