Banzai Mag!!

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Has anyone seen the current Banzai Mag with the SR20 engined 520bhp 240z check it out, I was so blown away that I'm not sure it was Banzai mag, as I didn't have the money to by it there and then. Check out the interior!!

:D

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
That is nice!!! actually something similar to mine..........I love that dashboard, wonder would it be much of a job to fit?

Not really a fan of the sr20det swap........I think it had to be another 6 cylnder.

Lovely car tho.

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
Has anyone on the site fitted a s13 dash to their 240/260?

Ive a as new dash to go into mine but after seeing that s13 dash in the car it looks stunning.

I'll have to go searching to see if its a big job to fit.

Mr Ex

Inactive
That is nice!!! actually something similar to mine..........I love that dashboard, wonder would it be much of a job to fit?

Not really a fan of the sr20det swap........I think it had to be another 6 cylnder.

Lovely car tho.

If it goes & is a Nissan who cares, it just goes to show you don't need a yank V8 to make it go.

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
Just done a few searches about fitting an s13 dash, apparently you need to cut roughly 2" off the side and 6" off the back of it.........I noticed on that 240 that he has kind of a cap over the dash where it meets the windscreen so it musn't fit very well around there.

Gona see if I can pick up a dash somewhere next week and give it a go, I think it really modernises the interior and the dialls look good too.
Worth a try anyway, if it doesn't work out I'll just fit the crack free standard dash I have.

Jay

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Worth a try anyway, if it doesn't work out I'll just fit the crack free standard dash I have.

Jay

That would be the best move as the dash is a large part of the character of a Z anyway. I think a modern dash looks very odd in there.

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
I know the s13 dash wouldn't be to everyone's taste, however I like the look of it, in the pictures anyway, might not like it when its actually in, but as ill have the dash out anyway I might as well give it a go, depending on the price ide have to pay for a dash of course.

For me the largest part of the character of a Z in the Engine, I'll never change that.

Jay