Back on the road

atomman

Club Member
After nearly 2 years my Z is back on the road :)

A snapped bolt that caused a water leak in the pump made me take the engine out and then one thing led to another and here we are, 19 months later,

I took it for MOT on Friday and it passed with no advisory's and walked straight down the post office and they took my V5 off me to change the Taxation class to historic and gave me a receipt for 12 months free tax, :thumbs: last time it was on the road I had to pay,

I drove it about 120 miles on the weekend and its great to be back behind the wheel of a Z car again, :driving:

AEAEF04E-E9AB-4255-B56A-8E50AFDD30E2_zpsu2s36dld.jpg

IMG_0453_zpsz0tumam8.jpg

Still a few bits to do on the interior and another engine to build to finish it but are they really ever finished

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Yeh, always good to see a Z back on the road. I take my 240Zs out occasionally but not enough to be honest.

madda

Well-Known Forum User
Looks great, individual and modified yet still in-keeping with how a Z should look in my opinion

Great to have them back out, mine was out last weekend, much fun was had. I just wish I could start modding mine but need to resist until I buy another to tinker with :(

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
Lovely looking Z :thumbs:
I picked up my free road tax today and took my 260Z out for a 40 mile spin :driving: very happy :thumbs: :D :driving: