AWOL January meet

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
The _nextmeeting of the AWOL group will be at the Royal Oak from 12 o'clock on the 18th January

The Royal Oak is situated at Farnham Common on the A335

It is easy to find for both users of the M4 and M40 as the A335 joins the M4 at J6 and the M40 at J2

this meeting will join forces with the 300ZX forum guys who have also arranged a meeting there so a good few Z/ZXs will be there

This is your chance for you and your family to go AWOL from home. why not bring your wives along and save them the hassel of cooking Sunday lunch and giving them as well as yourselves a day out

Mr.F

Inactive
why not bring your wives along and save them the hassel of cooking Sunday lunch and giving them as well as yourselves a day out

Steve - you know you got into to trouble with this last time.........don't forget it's not just wives but significant other partners of either sex and any race or creed!

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
mike
you know me I will do anything to stir things up
oh by the way for those of you who didn't go to the xmas meet you missed me streaking across the car park so if you don't go you never will know what you will miss :D

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
As meet is tommorow just bring back to the top
will be there in PAD now theres a rare thing only been out twice
in over a year

Mr.G

Club Member
I was really looking forward to this meeting but my Citroen let me down yesterday and I have still to discover why it won't start.

The Z is not road taxed so I won't be able to make it. Have a great day tomorrow.

Hope to make the next event or see you at the Half Way House at the forthcoming SEZ Meet in February.

George