Austin-Healey evocation

Turn & Burn

Club Member
There’s always a small market for kit cars, I think it looks quite tidy and certainly better presented than the Ferrari replicas.
It makes an interesting alternative to the Cobra replicas too.

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
The engine was copied from an Austin Healey anyway so to put one back in and go full Circle seems quite apt.

The Nissan copied a Austin Healey engine was heard at a can show I went to a while ago. I was with John Mason at the time and we both had a chuckle.

Last edited:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
The engine was copied from an Austin Healy anyway so to put one back in and go full Circle seems quite apt.

The Nissan copied a Austin Healy engine was heard at a can show I went to a while ago. I was with John Mason at the time and we both had a chuckle.

I thought I sorted that out at my 1st classic car show with my Z at Stowe School back in 1989 !

Healey with an 'e' chaps, like Samuri without an 'a' !:D

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
The engine was copied from an Austin Healey anyway so to put one back in and go full Circle seems quite apt.

The Nissan copied a Austin Healey engine was heard at a can show I went to a while ago. I was with John Mason at the time and we both had a chuckle.

Has anyone actually got any proof of this? I've heard this rumor several times but never had it backed up....

I really don't understand why you'd make a kit car of the two, both are great cars in their own right before being chucked together into something else.