Attn Russ - strange error message

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
Up at the top of the page above the Zclub logo, cars graphic and row of buttons:

Warning: file(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/www/zclubnieW/forum/global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: file(http://www.zclub.net/gallery/thumbincluder.php): failed to open stream: Resource temporarily unavailable in /home/www/zclubnieW/forum/global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: implode(): Bad arguments. in /home/www/zclubnieW/forum/global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 1

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
And sometimes I can't get the new posts up - message says "nothing found" and some replys (to multi-participated threads don't get submitted !

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Russ - I'm getting the same message as Gio today, happened before but thought it was just me!!

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
I could,nt log out & sat up all night looking at Albrecht's morse code! Replying to a post take's,as simon say's, x100,& am seeing double of everything,.........
Lack of sleep?
Too much frozen vodka
Is it JEREMY BEADLE, from 'Top Gear?

DJZ 'feelin worse than after heavy weekend'60.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi, Andrew,straight after weekend,truly rundown & exhausted,rushing around picking Z part's up( Pmac etc.) getting sorted for Jeremy Beadle Shoot,trying to get Jag carb's done,unload,tidy,put away part's,sort nagging mrs. out,& b4 u know it it's the ruddy weekend again Inclusive of Bank hols.
This week it's from friday to wednesday.cant take no more.......
.....................................Mummy...................DJZ 60.

Russ

Club Member
That error is from the little "Latest photo" thing from the gallery, if someone has royally screwed up a photo upload it'll probably cause that to throw an error.

As for the slowness to be honest I never have a problem, the servers ARE UK based though for you foreigners which might have something to do with it. When I get broadband I might notice the problem but until then I'm not sure what to say?

As for the new posts problem, I have had that once or twice two, I'm not entirely sure why it happens, there is an update for the forum available (it's about 4 hours work to do) and someday I will install it, the only thing I can think of is a double request for new posts throwing it out, or maybe your browser session changes mid viewing (i.e. you close and open Explorer) and it resets the last time you log on. The thing is the code works 99% of the time and doesn't change so I can't see it's an issue with it.

Just be pleased it doesn't break more often :) I am! lol

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
been through the posts and think I have deleted all the doubled and some trebled posts
would be helpful if a person who posts noticed the post has been duplicated they go into the edit post section and deletes the second post

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Thank you.. Russ for all your hard work. People take for granted,how much work you put in to enable the Forum to work.well done...................................DJZ 60.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
God, it's so much better to visit this site when it's running to speed - Cathy had a right nag at me last night 'cos I spent 1 hour trying to write 5 posts and have 'em submitted !
There's dedication and passion for you !

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Russ,

strange error message has disappeared and everything has gone back to normal. There was a definite slowdown when the error was there. When the error isn't (like now) the speed is fine - especially via satellite! :D

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Look forward,John-boy.I,m treating it as a fun experience,& as I have said the' car's are the star's' and the star's are our's.............
there's a good few of us Status,Tony 260Z,yourself,myself & other's It'll be worth it just to meet you lot.
Sean,dedication & passion,more like' vodka goin out of fashion'
I did 10 post's to your 5 alive..................DJZ 60.