Attachments

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Steve (and others) can we have some guidance please on how to attach pics so that they don't have to be opened separately? My broadband is really slow and threads like Andrew's and Terry's are almost impossible to follow unless I get up at 3am.

I guess it'd be easier if people just used photobucket or similar so they just appear in the thread?

It must be in an issue with the site and how they're attached as it takes as long for one picture to open as an attachment as it does for a whole page full from a hosing site such as photobucket.

andrew muir

Club Member
I have since reduced the size of the pics so that should help.
Andrew

Steve (and others) can we have some guidance please on how to attach pics so that they don't have to be opened separately? My broadband is really slow and threads like Andrew's and Terry's are almost impossible to follow unless I get up at 3am.

pmac

Well-Known Forum User

If you just got the Club in to the 21st century with the latest Vbulletin version it would all be done automatically.:bow:

Throttleton

Well-Known Forum User
Rob, andrew's right.
Photobucket is a doddle and it's much better looking at a thread with the pics in it rather than attachments you have to open.

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Rob, andrew's right.
Photobucket is a doddle and it's much better looking at a thread with the pics in it rather than attachments you have to open.

Craig please see my post above yours.
You dont need Photobucket or anything similar you just need the current version of Vbulletin;)

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I have got a Photobucket account actually but if Pete's solution is accurate then we should be doing that.

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
I have got a Photobucket account actually but if Pete's solution is accurate then we should be doing that.
Our Chairman, Mr Burns and myself all frequent another very popular forum in the Nissan world where we have the later VBulletin. It makes the old version on here look very dated.

IMO of course.
Im sure our Dearly Beloved Leader and his Financial Sidekick will soon be along to give their views now I have fired off a shot in their general direction!!:eek:

Runs and ducks for cover:D:D

mark240z

Well-Known Forum User
i was doing a build thread and i have gave up on it as the pictures took forever to do and i have also brought this subject up before, and it is easier to put it on my facebook page

Nidge74

New Forum User
If you just got the Club in to the 21st century with the latest Vbulletin version it would all be done automatically.:bow:

This won't happen overnight, so in the meantime I would recommend Photobuckt also, as a temporary workaround. :p