attaching an image

zedhead260

Well-Known Forum User
There seems to be 2 ways of doing this.

I can either attach a file - but this has a size limit and has to be downloaded.

or

I can insert an image....but that's where I get lost.
It'd be good to have photo's along with my script, how do I do this ??

johnymd

Club Member
I want to include a picture in the post but can't work out how to do it. There are a few people doing it but their dosn't seem to be an obvious way.

240z

Club Member
the only way I can do it is if the picture is already 'up' on a website, or hosted somewhere. in this case you can click the 'IMG' button and specify its URL.

to find the URL of a pic, just right click on it and do properties.
to put in a pic by hand just put the tag
'
' after it (without the quotes)

zbloke

Club Member
Posting Pics

Well what I do is either upload pics of my own to a pic hosting site like PhotoBucket, but there are others, then get the URL and insert it into the post by using the IMG button, 3rd from the left above the "Your Reply" box that you type in, if its just an image from another site then right click the image, click properties then copy and paste the URL of the image into the box that appears when you click on the IMG button as before

Hope this helps

Tim

zedhead260

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks guys.

Got some pic's of this rust bucket 240 I've just picked up.

Coming to a thread near you.

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Hi chaps

Dont use the reply section at the bottom of the page click on post reply write your message then scroll to bottom of the page you will see attach file click browsefound file where you store your photo's select photo click open and bobs your uncle photo attached then click submit reply

hope this helps

Neil

Attachments

• z31club-21b.jpg
    z31club-21b.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 11

zedhead260

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks Neil,

It was how to get the picture up so it was viewed with the post, which was my main query. I'd attached photo's like you said before.

I'll try that photobucket site that zbloke recommended.