Anyone shipping a car from the US soon?

RawlinSTR

Club Member
Hi all,

I'm looking to buy an exhaust manifold and clutch/ pressure plate from the States soon and I've been quoted over $100 for shipping.

Is anyone shipping a car/ shipping a load of parts from there soon that I could possibly get my bits put in with?

Let me know.
Simon

uk66fastback

Club Member
Someone may be bringing in a car in but if you want the name and address of a guy who brings stuff in, let me know. He has a company in Florida that pack parts, cars, all sorts, into a container and it ships once a month. Depends how much of a hurry you're in ... he brought me in a gearbox, clutch and coilovers in from the US for a previous car of mine. Based in Chelmsford which was a trip down the A14/M11 for me, but not sure where you are located.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
What exhaust manifold do you want ? $100 isn't that expensive considering the weight and volume of the two parts !

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy an exhaust manifold and clutch/ pressure plate from the States soon and I've been quoted over $100 for shipping.

Is anyone shipping a car/ shipping a load of parts from there soon that I could possibly get my bits put in with?

Let me know.
Simon

Hi, have you looked at using www.shipito.com ? Very very sensible way of doing it as you can see what i'l cost before you get it sent there, you then also control duty/vat etc so you'll make for a nice cheap manifold.