Anyone from here?

Tommi

Club Member
Forgive me if this is an obvious one.

Took these pics yesterday coming back from shelsley walsh. We were giving you the thumbs up on the motorway near cheltenham. I saw the car at the show but didn't get a chance to say Hi.

Cheers
Tom

Attachments

• IMG_1729.JPG
    IMG_1729.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1731.JPG
    IMG_1731.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 95

ben240z

Club Member
saw him there as well but did not get his name. Great car. Did you see the lhd orange car that was from Taunton?

Tommi

Club Member
Yeah saw that too. Here are a few pics from the day, including some more you might recognise!

Cheers
Tom

Attachments

• TGS_3804.jpg
    TGS_3804.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 79
  • TGS_3884.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 74
  • TGS_3747.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 62
  • TGS_3895.jpg
    TGS_3895.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 56
  • TGS_3739.jpg
    TGS_3739.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 54
  • TGS_3735.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Good pictures bud. Gunna Gonna get down next year to shesley. I have seen that m reg 240z on a YouTube video can't remember which I'll have a flick back threw them

ben240z

Club Member
Nice pics Tom. I met so many people I am not sure if you made yourself known. If you did I apologize.

It was a great day and I managed to get some life back into those old rear slicks by the last couple of runs

toopy

Club Member
That orange one looks like its been polished to within an inch of its life... looks as smooth as glass :D

ben240z

Club Member
That orange one looks like its been polished to within an inch of its life... looks as smooth as glass :D

It was very nice. He bought it to restore and then started to make it inot something he could use on the track as well. Even still got an L series and triple carbs on it. Sweet:cheers:

rich

Well-Known Forum User
Last year there was 1 Z and that won best car at the show, this year there were 5 there. Great show with stunning cars there.

Mark N

Club Member
The black car is lovely, I like the smoothed arches!
The side marker delete makes me wonder if it is the car that was at Justin Banks for ages.

Jon_Flynn

Club Member
The black car is lovely, I like the smoothed arches!
The side marker delete makes me wonder if it is the car that was at Justin Banks for ages.

They still had it at Justin banks about 3 weeks ago, so if it is it's had a hell of a lot of work done in a short period of time as it looked no where near as clean when I saw it as the one in these pics does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Yeah saw that too. Here are a few pics from the day, including some more you might recognise!

Cheers
Tom

Any chance you would consider entering these for the annual calendar Tom? There's some nice shots there! :thumbs:

Farmer42

Club Member
I have seen the black one before a couple of times & I'm sure it belongs to Luddy on here. I'm sure it was at JDM Day in June at Combe. Not sure about the orange one though but it does look nice.