Anyone after some 260Z 2+2 parts? | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

Anyone after some 260Z 2+2 parts?

Discussion in 'S30 (240Z,260Z,280Z) General' started by IbanezDan51, Aug 22, 2019.

1. IbanezDan51

IbanezDan51
    Z Club Member

Not that I have a lot... but something might be useful..

IMG_7738.jpg

Has most suspension, prop, some interior back seats..

A roll cage which may fit a 2 seater? Its an old "vintage" Adey Bars type bolt in rear hoop. Glass, inner door skins etc. Some Cobra seats fitted which would need repair.

The wheels on it are Enkei, 7J width 14inch. I haven't seen these anywhere else, they are really nice and im debating keeping them... as supposedly 14" wheels are cool.

Dan

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  2. hedgehogdodger

hedgehogdodger
    Z Club Member

Hi have you got a n/s door card in good nick.
    Thanks

3. IbanezDan51

IbanezDan51
    Z Club Member

The drivers side is pretty good - nearside isn't so flat anymore because it was removed and left in the car on an angle but might straighten out OK? I can get you some pictures and send them too you.

Dan

4. Rob Gaskin

Rob Gaskin Treasurer Staff Member Moderator

The roll hoop will be John Aley. I might be interested if it would fit a 2 seater, is it at your Dad's place? It's so far back from the driver I suspect it will be for a 2 seater.

5. IbanezDan51

IbanezDan51
    Z Club Member

Hi Rob,

There is quite a bit of clearance between it and the roof line. It is indeed at the garage.

The rear sear can obviously not fold up however...

I can try to remove it this weekend, youre always welcome to pop down and have a look. Yes you are right it is Aley sorry misspelt in my above post.

Hope youre okay mate

Dan

6. richiep

richiep
    Z Club Member

Wow - that one is bad! Was it living in some undergrowth? There's greenery hanging off it here and there.

Are there any bits of the shell that aren't rusted to hell? :EXTRAeek:

7. IbanezDan51

IbanezDan51
    Z Club Member

Shock towers, and about 3 inches of the front chassis rails... Some of the bulkheads OK but it was used for a donor... Surprisingly though all the suspension components and subframe all look like they have come off of a Cali car rather than this swamp donkey.

Dan

richiep likes this.
  8. hedgehogdodger

hedgehogdodger
    Z Club Member

some pictures of both door cards would be good

9. Geoff-R

Geoff-R
    Z Club Member

Would you consider selling the wheels?

10. IbanezDan51

IbanezDan51
    Z Club Member

Yes I would Geoff, drop me a PM?

Geoff-R likes this.
  11. franky

franky
    Z Club Member

I'd be interested in the wheels. 14" are cool :)

IbanezDan51 likes this.
  12. franky

franky
    Z Club Member

Rob, I thought you think the rear hoops are the devils work in an s30 based on previous posts?

13. IbanezDan51

IbanezDan51
    Z Club Member

Going to get them off Saturdaynand give them a clean up and check offsets. I’m a real fan of them tbh. Drop me a pm and I’ll update with clear pics.

14. franky

franky
    Z Club Member

i'll swap with that front bumper/airdam ;)

IbanezDan51 likes this.
  15. IbanezDan51

IbanezDan51
    Z Club Member

I’d rather trade these old paper notes for that

16. status

status
    Z Club Member

Wot you asking for suspension struts and diff ?

17. IbanezDan51

IbanezDan51
    Z Club Member

There is no diff mate - but im completely open to offers on the lot. Will get it dropped off the car tomorrow - just PM me. If its going to a member to help them out I'll be more than fair with prices.

Dan

18. status

status
    Z Club Member

Meant prop which I reckon about £50 and £50 a side for the struts,don’t need discs or inserts it’s all just going to be sitting around in case car goes back to standard

19. IbanezDan51

IbanezDan51
    Z Club Member

PM'd you