Any thoughts about this 240z on Carandclassics

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
"Stainless sports exhaust system with 6 into 1 tubular competition style stainless manifold.
(Sounds incredible)"

I know it !;)

Attachments

• Green 721.jpg
    Green 721.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Green.jpg
    Green.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3104.jpg
    IMG_3104.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3108.jpg
    IMG_3108.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 64
  • MZR-55.jpg
    MZR-55.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 63

tjrvp

Club Member
Thanks for the feed back. I have an alternative rebuild option on the cards and the cost will likely be higher than this.
I was interested to hear if anyone had any knowledge of this car in particular.
I miss my old series 1.

Thanks for the feed back. I have an alternative rebuild option on the cards and the cost will likely be higher than this.
I was interested to hear if anyone had any knowledge of this car in particular.
I miss my old series 1.

how would it cost more? whats the car/plan?

uk66fastback

Club Member
It doesn't say it was the first MZR car, it says it was restored by MZR. Two different things I think. There are none of their custom bits from first glance on this build.

uk66fastback

Club Member
Yes, it would have been restore to a very high standard, as their work is extremely good. But it doesn't look like 'an MZR car' if you get me. There's nothing unique and MZR-ish about it.

tjrvp

Club Member
Ok well
I am viewing three today this is one of them.

Plus I do have a potential restore project. At least I would get the colours and spec I wanted

tjrvp

Club Member
The LHD MZR car was mechanically A1, really well bolted together and the body work is the best I have seen, The trim needs more work. The power steering has a nice feel to it.

The RHD drive shell is a big project but I will get the car I want.
lots to ponder

status

Well-Known Forum User
Do you know wot power steering set up,had to take the Lotus cortina back to Bolton yesterday as a sensor had burnt out but it feels spot on now bloody 530 round trip pulling a trailer was knackered when I got home
That green 240 is overpriced especially as you said the interior needs attention not sure wot planet some of these are on looks a nice car in the piccy though