Any good sprayers out there in Yorkshire

majordowsing

New Forum User
Hey All

Got myself another 240Z but this one has a TVR V8 conversion and it is pretty sound! but I have plans for her (purists look away) and its a dream car for me but what I am looking for is someone who is good and that isnt going to take my arm off for a baremetal repspray preferably in Yorkshire. I have contacted Z farm and fourways etc but the price is very high

This is the picture of my Z and the Z I want it to look like

Attachments

• 240z.jpg
    240z.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 38

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
i work at a garage called ik classics we do bodywork, or there another it called j and t autobody located honley

johnyboy

Forum User
i can recomend one in wakefield he did a strip down of my vert he does all mercs work but he is due to retire this year hes real old school they are call capital auto bodys

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
These guys are good in fact very good. Allan and Darren they are called Bodymech

http://www.300zx.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?42-Official-300zx-co-uk-Traders-Forums

Link will not work for some but this is their details
attachment.php

Attachments

• BODYMECH.jpg
    BODYMECH.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 48

astroboy

Well-Known Forum User
OP has mentioned he doesn't want to spend too much money but I'm pretty sure they'd know that Austin's car has some special flares which aren't off the shelf (I presume this is the one you'd want it to look like?)

Would It be justified to say that you're not looking for just somone to spray the car but someone to also add huge custom arches to accommodate such wheels?

IIRC on his newVW35HRTT build he's made a CF version of the front end but I believe it's all 1 part...

Would be good to hear your thoughts.

Modification of adding a different front spoiler, adding a rear spoiler and moving the indicators also part of the job too?