Another "where to buy"

grahamjc

Well-Known Forum User
Morning all..... yet another where to buy thread from me......... if (when) I need more parts I am just going to update this thread.

I am getting close, I promise :eek:

Headlamps and headlamp bowls..... where is best to get some? Working 2nd hand items is good as well :thumbs:

grahamjc

Well-Known Forum User
PMd

I did check ebay, lamps are for the US.... was hoping for local, but may be expecting too much

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
No they sell the complete unit without bulbs (the ones that have the side lights that can be added in).

I cant remember the code for them now - they aren't on the website I don't think though, called them last time. I just asked for a universal 7 inch headlamp. Had them for both of my Z's now...

Dan

grahamjc

Well-Known Forum User
Next item :)

Anyone have a set of these?
s-l400.jpg

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Fiberglass early ones or metal?

I have a set of the original fiberglass ones but some studs need replacing.

uk66fastback

Club Member
Whats the chances of being able to find a bootlid in good condition?

No idea in the UK - someone might have one and you may get lucky, but I am sure SacCylone has a few rust-free ones, but he's in the US. Shipping might not be too bad though ... if you can get it in with a car that's being containerised etc ...

As always, depends how fast you want it.

grahamjc

Well-Known Forum User
No idea in the UK - someone might have one and you may get lucky, but I am sure SacCylone has a few rust-free ones, but he's in the US. Shipping might not be too bad though ... if you can get it in with a car that's being containerised etc ...

As always, depends how fast you want it.

That eBay one from the US is the one I am leaning towards....

As always we need it now :smash:

SacCyclone

Club Member
Yes, the vent hatch are on early cars....69-70 build dates.

Try to get a complete hatch, the plastic vent housings that channel air from the vents to the bottom of the hatch are rare and can be expensive as are the interior panel below the window with the louvered section.

This is a 1/70 build car.

2B5v0F9.jpg
[/IMG]

grahamjc

Well-Known Forum User
thanks.... figured those little parts would be a PITA.... so will go for the complete bootlid from the states tonight