Another Newbie

alessandro

New Forum User
Hello everyone!

I'm Alex and a proud owner of a 350Z since last August and a member of the 350z-uk.com and tyhat's where I heard about this you guys.
Been a noob in the Z word I want to expand my knoledge about the 350Z and the history of the Z.
About my car, she's an 03 JDM in blade and I'm now in the process of giving her a little make up ready for the summer season and most importanlty my first meet @ the japfest ( any info on this are welcome).
Here's a picture on day 1:

3502.jpg

SLICKTOP

Well-Known Forum User
your 350's a stunner matey, fresh base ripe for a little molestation in the right places :)

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Welcome to the club. Great to hear we have a good reputation and that you will be coming to Japfest. I'll be there in my 240Z (as avatar) but I also have a 350Z so if you come and find me we can discuss the virtues of both cars.

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Yay! Welcome along. Japfest is always a fab turnout for the club and you'll get to meet some great guys. The track action is also superb. Very entertaining! There are always meets going on and some great national shows too so keep thine eyes peeled and get along if you can!