Another 350Z newbie

Chilli Red

Forum User
Hi all,

Already on a couple of 350Z forums, but your club looks good with a lovely mix of old and new cars, so if its OK thought we'd join you. Bought our Z in Oct 06, and said we wouldn't do thing to it because we loved it so very much as it was. But one show later, having looked at all the others looking so great, the bug bit and now it looks like this....

Goodwood021108058.jpg

DSC_0001CHILLIRED.jpg

Tony and Sarah (The Chillis)

PS:- Where do I find this membership form I need to complete?

Chilli Red

Forum User
I am sure, can't wait. Have seen loads of you at other shows and have to say your cars are obviously very well loved.

Thanks by the way who ever it was that connected us to full member status. Going a hunting now.

Martin W

Well-Known Forum User
hello and welcome.
you have made a good move this is a great club with loads of help info meets and a great club shop. O and 1 or 2 nice ppl here too..... have a look round

cheers martin

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
I am sure, can't wait. Have seen loads of you at other shows and have to say your cars are obviously very well loved.

Thanks by the way who ever it was that connected us to full member status. Going a hunting now.

:flyingpig:you have pm enjoy

nidge will do it properly tommorrow night

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Welcome, red is good (and rare) but not as good as blue ;). The more 350 members we have the better, any engine mods?
As a matter of interest where was your first picture taken (racing circuit?).

Chilli Red

Forum User
first picture taken at Goodwood this year. No engine mods.......yet!
Loads more plans for it tho. Probably exhaust next.

Last edited by a moderator:

Russ

Club Member
Beautiful car! I normally detest all things red but I'll make an exception, think the wheels set the red off nicely :thumbs:

BRONZEE

Well-Known Forum User
Welcome Chilli. Lovely looking Zed you have there. :thumbs: Lol, we all know about the "evil" :lol: mod bug. It chomps away at your wallet quite happily. ;)

Paul_S

Club Member
Hi Chilli's - you can't get away from me can you?

It was good to see you yesterday drooling over the 370Z :drool: