Another 240z up for sale - Denmark

astroboy

Well-Known Forum User
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Here’s another 240z that’s asking for a cost of £19,450.

Is it worth it?

If genuine, it’ll look like it’ll be a good buy for the new owner but personally I think a tad expensive. How much did the orange 240z go for the other month in Ireland?
[/FONT]
Datsun 240Z - 1973 - Stelvio

Wyn

Club Member
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Here’s another 240z that’s asking for a cost of £19,450. [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Is it worth it? [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]If genuine, it’ll look like it’ll be a good buy for the new owner but personally I think a tad expensive. How much did the orange 240z go for the other month in Ireland?[/FONT]

The steering wheel is on the wrong side so no
Plus the grease caps are missing :p

candy red

Club Member
Engine bay doesn't look as good as i would expect for 19 grand lots of things not quite right
nice car but over priced :unsure:

NikWilson

Well-Known Forum User
[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Here’s another 240z that’s asking for a cost of £19,450.

Is it worth it?

If genuine, it’ll look like it’ll be a good buy for the new owner but personally I think a tad expensive. How much did the orange 240z go for the other month in Ireland?
[/FONT]

It sold for not as much as you may think it was going for! Now located 40 miles from the original selling dealer.