*ankers

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
some people have nothing better to do, and i will find out who is reponsible eventually and god help them

Attachments

• 27082006062.jpg
    27082006062.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 91

Martin W

Well-Known Forum User
:280Z: Wow thats really not funny. id be well p**t if it was mine and id like to stick what ever they used right up there a*s. it really does my head in to see nice cars get damaged by jealous tossers

martin w

twoforty

Well-Known Forum User
Yep really bad, one morning I woke up to the sound of my car alarm. I had the fob near my bed so I jumped up and looked out of my window, I saw nothing so cancelled the alarm and went back to sleep. In the morning I went out to my car, sat in it and noticed my windscreen had been smashed...I was well pissed as my car at the time was a black ferrari 308:mad:
hope your insurance covers it

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Nasty Neil, some people have no respect they need a good pasting, I know what I would do to someone if they messed with my car....
Hope you get it fixed soon. Has the roof been dented or hopefully it's just the light..

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry to see your car like that m8....Alkl that work for some dumb sh1t to spoil it.:mad:

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
B@$t@r*$!!
I left my car under a cover in the drive for a couple of years and was amazed thet it didn't get vandalised!....I soon put it in a garage when the chance arose though!

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Hi
Thanks for the support lads, the car was not covered at the time as i drove it to a party on saturday night when i got home i just parked it in front of the garage, i have been constructing a car port for the car down the side of my house and had just finished concreting that evening and was going to move the car on sunday, unfortunatly its not just the light that makes you think there is a dent in the roof the *anker thought he would do that just for good measure.

Yours really pissed offly

Neil

Mr.G

Club Member
*ankers indeed.:mad:

Any potential suspects Neil? CCTV in the area? These people may always walk past your house after the pub. Have you had an argument with anyone lately?? Get some covert cameras installed, cheap from maplins.

Jay z31

Well-Known Forum User
Gutted for you mate, its a shame these people can only turn their hands to destruction and crime, they must lead very chaotic shallow lives.

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
No cctv anywhere but, i know its like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted but i am installing cctv as this is not the first time shes been vandalised, thought once it was installed i might give him the option to come back and try his luck again, then he will find out how its not funny to get beaten up

completewally

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry to see that Neil,,, crap like this seems to be getting to be the norm lately,,my work mate just had some *anker take a hammer to his E55 Merc AMG last week,about £10,000 damage. :-( Lemme know if your having probs with cctv,,,, I could probably help with acquiring proper gear. Cheers, Reid.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Word's fail me! Sorry to see such a disgusting act of irresponsability.CCTV.
is the best way to go,both for evidence & so to catch whomever needing a
twice over! should'nt happen to anyone,let alone Neil DJZ 60.:cool:

mantav8

Well-Known Forum User
WHY??-when you find the feckers,gis' a shout,I'll personally come down and lend a hand!-Bastids!!!

friday

Well-Known Forum User
The mentality of some people really p1sses me off. I know how I felt in the past after someone vandalised my car and it wasn't good to put it midly. Hope you get it all sorted mate.

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
Was it a brick through the window then? 99 times its a neighbour. Is your car loud? Do people object to your mildly racist sticker on your back window?