All you need to know about Zzz's

candy red

Club Member
Great vid although the 280zx is described as slow and fat i still love my slug :lol: along with all the other Z series cars :thumbs:

Wyn

Club Member
Yup, every thing you need to know :thumbs:

The rest is down to the Z train spotters :rolleyes: :D

Wait for it ...

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Yup, every thing you need to know :thumbs:

The rest is down to the Z train spotters :rolleyes: :D

Wait for it ...

Ok, I'm your Huckleberry !

I couldn't watch anymore after he called the 260Z 2+2 a hearse and it was so riddled with bullshit before that...

A long-ratioed, 4spd 240Z did 0-60 in under 8 seconds ?
The 260Z had less hp than the 240Z ?
Mr K had a say in the complete 240Z design process and import name
Only a very, very, very brief mention of the SPL311 forerunner which with its big and little sisters paved the way for the 240Z which never replaced the cabriolets but sold alongside.

I'm sure it only gets worse !

All the facts fed back into the press over several years burt up as so muich excess garbage in 5 minutes by this jerk !

But you don't need to be a train-spotter to realise the trash he was spouting and not terribly objective either.

Stockdale

Club Member
Very American. Never heard of a Nisson but do accept the corruption of the letter Z. Power drop on the increased engine capacity to 2600cc was a US phenomina and the opposite occured in the UK (if my recollection is correct). Emission reduction has always been a big thing in the US. Odd that Mr Trump seems now turned his back on international emission control and feels that climate change is fake news.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
But the 260Z never dropped power, even in the States - THAT was the whole point of going bigger capacity.