After 10 months of lurking its ready. (Nearly)

asbojohn

Club Member
After what seems a lifetime of dipping in and out I thought it was time to post up a few pictures of where the cars got to. Yes I know it a LHD but beggar can't be choosers

The original plan had been to leave it ratty but it seemed a waste of a good car, so here goes and having been lurking for so long and watch whats said I'm sure it'll attract some comments.

P1040235_zpss54nbnt7.jpg

P1040236_zps3cbhuouf.jpg

P1040234_zpsmgf9xuap.jpg

P1040193_zpsrun4u3bi.jpg

P1040229_zps8hueseb6.jpg

P1040230_zpsybs3slkr.jpg

Not the best pictures but they'll do for now.

richiep

Club Member
Very nice! Love that colour. :thumbs:

Are those RKRs the matt bronze finish?

Get your rear quarter vent emblems on though man! :devil:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Lovely car, a credit to you and what restraint you had not posting details before. :bow:

You must be very proud!

MikeB

Well-Known Forum User
Very nice in deed, I hope there's going to be a Build thread on it, would love to see the journey you have made.

So what's the spec?? If it's a L plate, get it on the black and silver plates ;)

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Wow!!!! Who cares about LHD, that is one amazing motor. And superb colour dude. Not to mention the matching colour on the seats! :thumbs:

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Lovely.....but

Messy plug wires, no carb return and that excessive rad overflow pipe detract from what is a really nice nice engine bay, car is super, aside from (IMHO) the tyres look a little too balloon like for the RKRs

status

Well-Known Forum User
Dave,it's green,even I can see that with 1 eye and being colour blind mate,I noticed a couple of anorak comments,to be expected,lovely looking car