A thread for anything and everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete

Well-Known Forum User
you cant talk about money god or brexit as i just found out after trying to leave a comment with Sean 29 min ago

Not sure about that, we appear to be OK here so far. Lets keep going and see how we get on. Brexit is a bit of a cluster...k so far.

chris frizzell

Club Member
in or out if the goverment will no do the will of the people we need to change the way we are govend or whats the point of the vote . we use to kick dictators out of power not long ago but its a brave new world now .God help us

in or out if the goverment will no do the will of the people we need to change the way we are govend or whats the point of the vote . we use to kick dictators out of power not long ago but its a brave new world now .God help us

We’ve no oil here so no dictators will be pushed out. The people of Iraq/Libya were safer with dictators in charge. Maybe we’re the same.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Hello chaps !

Can't discuss naughty subject here and can't protest legally in the streets over here either unless you want to be shot or or beaten into the casualty dept !

Maybe a benign dictatorship is the way forward - at least there wouldn't be the hypocrisy we see in todays' politicians.

Your brood are really effin about picking their noses and scratching their arrses - poor UK businesses must be pulling their hair out !

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Pete - you made me laugh longest today !:thumbs:

But it's true, 30% of expats here have effed back home to be able to afford cardboard boxes in' middle of road with bottles of Château de Chasselais whereas another 30% have bought Irish passports courtesy of old Uncle Paddy who shigged their Dads' sister in some sawdust floored real Irish pub one Christmas.
The rest of us suckers hold onto some forlorn belief that it'll never happen....

Pete

Well-Known Forum User
Yeah, this is the second time I've considered invoking my long dead Irish granny, first time was after we majorly bottled it at the independence referendum.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Scotland's gone all quiet all of a sudden - I suspect that thatn the SNP want Brexit to go ahead to give them more popularity to becomes THE Scottish political party to lead Scotland to Independance (again) and rejoin/remain within the EEC.

I bet they voted earlier against the vote.

Pete

Well-Known Forum User
Scotland voted almost 2:1 to remain. SNP position is to revoke article 50, only deal they will vote for is if we ( Scotland only or UK) remain in customs union and single market.

toopy

Club Member
Why is everyone who voted to leave constantly branded a racist!! :beatdeadhorse: utter bollox, change the F'ing record :banghead:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I haven't branded anyone a racist !

But there is a wise old saying here that goes "only a fool can't change his mind''.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.