A little visual tweak for the 370Z

Paul_S

Club Member
I changed my number plates today. I was looking into a new rear plate that fills the cutout better and ended up changing the front one too.

I wanted a plate that was 100% legal and decided to go for the 'clean look' with the minimum fuss.

Before and after pics:

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

It's down to personal taste but I'm pleased with the result :)

cwm350z

Forum User
hey paul how about body bonding metal plate behind bumper so your magnet GB will hold while in use
just a thought mate,?

Paul_S

Club Member
hey paul how about body bonding metal plate behind bumper so your magnet GB will hold while in use
just a thought mate,?
I had wondered about that - I'll experiment with the strength of the magnetic badge :thumbs:

i like the front one,not sure about the rear one:driving:
I was debating a lot before I went for it. The angle of that photo isn't the best so I'll take a better one soon.

The reason I did it is that the 350Z had a proper shape cutout (be it JDM or UK market) so it looked right. The 370Z, as you can see, has a strange shape that works for neither in my opinion.

BRONZEE

Well-Known Forum User
The back looks much better with the larger plate. I guess the cut out area for the plate makes it fairly interchangeable between countries. Unlike the 350 with one of the plate surround areas that moved around on the cars this end of the world. :(