1zr02l4.jpg

jzz90j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Yes they have lovely lines!

From above it's interesting how much they taper to the back (not that obvious from your pic).

The only view I dont like of mine is from the side looking at the front end (a bit 'pointy') would perhaps be ok without the bib to the front valance.

Great pics thanks. :thumbs:

The 'Eyesore' plate is sooooo wrong!

Digger280

Club Member
Kiwi Z's

Hi Eyesore.
We met on the road outside Typo just last February. Mistery breakdown on the silver 300 travelling with you.
Good to see nice pics from Z Club NZ members. Look out for road damage in the South Island for a few months to come.!!
Best wishes from my old 280 ZX Coupe
Digger 280

us2

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Digger280 I'm not Eyesore. My car is the red 240. Photo taken at motel in Taupo
the weekend of our track dayback in Feb. I heard from a couple of the guys that they had met up with a fellow Zedder from the UK. Good to here from you.:cheers:.The people in the Zeds you met up with are all Z Club members down here.I know them well.
The other picture is at an annual car event/fund raiser for charity. The Z club hold our annual concours at this event. My car is a regular at this event. The orange 2+2 in the foreground is a knockout and sports a mint 280 We battle for points at the concours
.If people are interested I can post more detailed pics of some of our cars.
Yes, Christchurch is a hell of a mess. We live in Auckland thank God, although my wife and I were down that way only 2 weeks ago.
Christchurch has a lot of neat old stone buildings in the CBD which will be demolished, but they will save what can be saved.

BRONZEE

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Eyesor.
We met on the road outside Typo just last February. Mystery breakdown on the silver 300 traveling with you.
Good to see nice pics from Z Club NZ members. Look out for road damage in the South Island for a few months to come.!!
Best wishes from my old 280 ZX Coupe
Digger 280
Hi Digger, that was a funny day, certainly not because the normally very reliable silver 300 spat the dummy, but we were on a back road (with some lovely twisties), certainly not the quickest point from Taupo to Auckland and low and behold, a Zedder all the way from the UK stops to say hi to. :seeya:

You'll recognise my car from my Avatar, the Le Mans Sunset 350. :thumbs: (Oopps, I might need to pop my avatar on this forum).