a 2022 Calendar.....not 'the' 2022 calendar....

Graham Palmer

Club Member
I'm sure we're all looking forward to the Z club 2022 calendar....but cruising the isles of Home Bargains this morning (that's how I roll !)..spotted this .....May looks to be a good month ....anyone on here ?
upload_2022-1-5_9-10-1.png

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I'm sure we're all looking forward to the Z club 2022 calendar....but cruising the isles of Home Bargains this morning (that's how I roll !)..spotted this .....May looks to be a good month ....anyone on here ?
View attachment 48283

That's Jon Newlyn's car. He runs the Z Register Club and wrote 'The Essential Buyer's Guide' for the 240Z printed by Veloce.

Teaser - I received my 2022 Z Club Calendar today.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Got mine the other day
Big Kudos to all those involved
The work you do sometimes goes unnoticed and taken for granted
I doff my hate to you and if and when we meet up again I will buy you all a pint
Must admit though strange I got 2 calendars in different Envelopes one with a address label on it and one with hand written address on it
The handwritten one cost 30p more that the one with the label on it strange indeed

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Got mine the other day
Big Kudos to all those involved
The work you do sometimes goes unnoticed and taken for granted
I doff my hate to you and if and when we meet up again I will buy you all a pint
Must admit though strange I got 2 calendars in different Envelopes one with a address label on it and one with hand written address on it
The handwritten one cost 30p more that the one with the label on it strange indeed
The handwritten one was first class, 'cos you're special Steve. The sticky label one was an error :)

It's always nice to have hate doffed at one!

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
DOH Its a new kind of hat that you pretend to wear when on line and I should have typed e-hat
well I cant help being old and senile
Big thanks to all involved
You are all stars

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
DOH Its a new kind of hat that you pretend to wear when on line and I should have typed e-hat
well I cant help being old and senile
Big thanks to all involved
You are all stars

Steve we have some catching up to do to match your 'Lifetime Award'.

Bazzateer

Club Member
Still waiting for mine. Then again, I've been waiting for DHL to deliver a parcel since Tuesday. Out for delivery 3 times then it's back to the depot!

MCBladeRun

Club Member
Don't like this post, I'm too optimistic returning home from work and coming home to delayed Christmas cards and not a calender!

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Really sorry Martin, I think yours was in Today's batch.
Should be with you by Weds I reckon.

They're all posted now, so everyone (in UK at least) should have one by weds.
:cheers:

MCBladeRun

Club Member
Really sorry Martin, I think yours was in Today's batch.
Should be with you by Weds I reckon.

They're all posted now, so everyone (in UK at least) should have one by weds.
:cheers:
Nice one Jon, I'd post them in the order of first come first serve as well - guessing the member numbers would be in ascending order :thumbs: