Goodwood Breakfast Club - Japanese Sunday (7th October)

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Tentative - pending family commitments and rain ;)

Trott

Active Forum User
Hi there as being a new member only just heard about this so signed to goodwood for entry now just wait to here off them but defo up for it

dav118118

Club Member
Was at the goodwood revival yesterday and saw 2 z’s In the Pre tax field. One was a lhd orange 240 looking v nice (woody??) and the other a rhd very green 240 both on a j plate (71) anyone on here?

Both looked imaculate. I was in an old 1949 Austin 16 swaying all the way there!!

Luke

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Was at the goodwood revival yesterday and saw 2 z’s In the Pre tax field. One was a lhd orange 240 looking v nice (woody??) and the other a rhd very green 240 both on a j plate (71) anyone on here?

Both looked imaculate. I was in an old 1949 Austin 16 swaying all the way there!!

Luke

Guilty, was there as a last minute thing and had a great day out. The Healey next to it was my dad's :) Didn't see any other Z's there myself sadly.

The Austin 16 sounds fun! :thumbs:

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Yayyyyyy!!!!

Now I just have to get the car go properly ;)

31af87a5e1eff06482122a0aad55749c.png

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Fantastic news - is your other car a Mr. Two!?

It is indeed, its looking somewhat neglected at the moment though sadly (I blame the Z). I'll be driving one and my dad will be in the other.

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
So gang, trying to figure out who is going and from where to see if it's possible to turn up in a convoy? Although I do have to leave at 05:30ish to be there on time, so it may not work but at least let's do a tally:

• Woody - showing off with two cars 240 with only 15 wheel lugs and a Mister 2
  • Toopy - will hopefully have working brakes 260 2+2
  • Johny - changes Zs like a girl changes shoes / handbags / accessories
  • Atomman - seller of the finest under trays
  • Trott - Funky 350z
  • Ali - old-boy racer 260z who will arrive with wet feet if raining 'cause she's a leaker!
Anyone I missed?

This is going to be a great event! I may have to dig out a camera (who really uses one of those these days!?)

:excited: :can't hide it:

atomman

Club Member
Will have to check what time I need to leave , think I left @6.30 am last time to get there for retro rides , I have changed the diff now to 4.11 so lost a bit off the top end ;)

Im happy to meet up on route where's everyone coming from ? I'm coming down M4 from Swansea then down the A34

Gary

Forgot Rich is going in my old 240z he brought off me to

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
This will be my route and it looks like an early start!!

The orange bits I think are average speed cameras again on that road set to 50

4e7273f50b4e3d2cf842042a5a983b8d.png