53rd Anniversary of S30-Series Z World Public Debut

toopy

Club Member
Surprised to see a clear indicator lense (lower front) on that blue car, i always thought they were an aftermarket thing and factory (in any territory) was the usual orange.

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
Surprised to see a clear indicator lense (lower front) on that blue car, i always thought they were an aftermarket thing and factory (in any territory) was the usual orange.

They are in the factory parts list with a part number. I've got a pair of original IKI branded clears on one of my cars.

Not clear exactly what market they were intended for as they are listed as an Option part.

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
A great reminder of how well the design and execution has stood the test of time. Love the large crowd gathering around on the overview shot.

I agree. To me, the cars still look great in their original form.

The Tokyo Motor Show lasted two weeks, and apparently during that two weeks more than 1.5 million visitors attended the show. Quite amazing.

Little video shot from British Pathe :

Great find! Love it. Thank you.

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Yes, but export to where with a rear spoiler, JDM/Euro lights, over-plate illumination, bumper over-riders and North American rear wing repeater indicators ?

Probably had everything so they could talk to international dealers about what would work in their market.