richiep

Club Member
For $225k I'd want a factory-correct bonnet badge, not a stuck on 280zx one! There's also plenty of other little niggles that are out of step with the price.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Like the wheels you mean ?

Why do people go on about Z432-specific rear spoilers when we don't see them on the cars ?

Jimbo

1978 260z in yellow
Club Member
very nice!
this might sound a daft question but why does it have 2 choke levers?

Jimbo

1978 260z in yellow
Club Member
Sounds dangerous :) and probbaly why Nissan discontinued it (also on the early export 240Zs).

true, true i can just imagine a passenger going " what does this lever doooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" BANG

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
The hand throttle is actually a very useful thing to have. Allows you to get off choke much earlier and - when used correctly - is an excellent aid to the sporting driver.

The 432 in question has had a bit of a chequered history in Japan and has been through the hands of several somewhat unsympathetic owners/dealers in the last few years. It took a heavy hit up the rear a few years back and lots of work was done to straighten it out.

I think it's fair to say that some of the 432s that have been bought from Japan by prospecting foreign dealers over the last couple of years were from what would be considered the lower end of the market. This is another one of them.

8658kv

Club Member
The 432 in question has had a bit of a chequered history in Japan and has been through the hands of several somewhat unsympathetic owners/dealers in the last few years. It took a heavy hit up the rear a few years back and lots of work was done to straighten it out were from what would be considered the lower end of the market. This is another one of them.

Have the rear wings been replaced?