370z

martinmac

Inactive
Been seeing a lot of spy pics of this recently. Am getting a little confused as to which will be the final look. The headlights are one of the things I am not liking. Will be interesting to see how it is reveived in this very difficult market.

Will keep watching with interest.

Russ

Club Member
Oh man I hope they make a v8 version :D

nissan-370z-nfscarscoop-1-1-L.jpg

Looks pretty classy to me.

Ped

Club Member
The wraps are off:

370Z1-L.jpg

Looks cool, I think it is trying to have softer lines than the 350z and is looking back to the 240 shape more. The jury is out on the headlights, but would need to see it in the flesh.
icon14.gif

Bantambunny

Well-Known Forum User
The rear and the interior are gorgeous, wasn't sure if i'd like it from the spy shots/mockups but i have to say it's a handsome zed that one... better get saving :D

JakTheRuby

Club Member
There will be a 4.5 litre V8 too. This is gonna rule. Here are some more shots. It's starting to slowly look more like the original. I love it. I really, really love it. If there was a god out there, he'd really love me and furnish me with one. Proof for the unwashed masses that there ain't (because if there was, he'd be me). Enjoy peeps...

370a.jpg

370b.jpg

370c.jpg

JakTheRuby

Club Member
It looks C-O-O-L, don't it make ya want to learn to drive jak?

Yep Al. It makes me want it more than ever now. But I wouldn't want a new car. A nice 240 or 260 in red with perhaps some bronze or maybe a copper from the old Chrysler catalogue would be more my style. I think a classic would look better on me (not that I'm the classic looking gent, more a weird Dildo Baggins type!). I do really love all the new generations of Z but a 260 2 by 2 would be my ultimate. Stock everything. In a flat Superman Blue with perhaps some red and yelow accents here and there. No metallics. The kids can have them (and I mean no disrespect to them. A z31 or 32 in a black metal or pearl would be really fab!). A SupercarTM for a SuperheroTM would be just right...

"To the Jakmobile... We haven't one moment to lose!"

Cool.

Arkwright

Inactive
I hope when it's launched in the uk they use right hand drive pictures. It really tees me off to see so many cars sold in this country by foreign manufacturers who can't be arsed to put the steering wheel on the right side in their publicity material.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Side view it DOES look more 240/260 than the existing model, wow. I like the rear, but overall it seems to have lost it's classic styling and become a bit chuncky. Mind you people go and fit chuncky bits on the old one don't they?

I need to see one in the flesh to pass any more comment. Lots of times I've said I don't like a new car, just to change my mind when I'm used to it.

Ped

Club Member
Any idea what the price tag is likely to be... not that I intend to order one up just yet :)

Dale

Club Member
Here is a teaser trailer for a new computer game featuring the 370Z. It's computer generated graphics, but it shows the car from other angles.

But if you click on this LINK and select to view it in HD and then select 'full screen', WOW!!!

[YOUTUBE]yWRAN5Lh6uo[/YOUTUBE]

JakTheRuby

Club Member
It really looks like a z when it's moving. And that engine note! I did a little sex wee when I heard it the second time...

dav350z

Club Member
I've noticed that all the pics so far have shown the car with no rear spoiler as per 350Z JDM. Does anyone know if the car for the European market will have a rear spoiler?