350z  on tele

parmenter

Well-Known Forum User
I saw the top gear programme on bbc 2 on sunday night good old clarkson having a dig at z/ nissan again!!! but it was nice to see the cars & members especially a young!!! looking mr feeney!!!!! well done to the people who sorted that out  & i still love the 350z

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
 The UK spec 350z is  featured in Autocar magazine this week.
 Although Clarkson criticised the interior on the jap spec car, the Euro/UK car is meant to have a better quality interior and suspension more suited to our roads.
JEZ

Mr.F

Inactive
I've come over all of a glow....thank you Pete! I've received nothing but favourable comments on the Z Club's participation here and plenty of slagging off of the aforesaid Mr. Clarkson. Those who know the Z and its heritage are unlikely to be swayed by his ill-informed commentary. When you know something about the subject it is always surprising just how inaccurate the profession of journalism really is!

ben240z

Club Member
all credit to you for going on to the clarkson slagging programme. I think that you should be commended for being prepared to stand up for the club that we belong to  ben