350Z Accessories

dav350z

Club Member
I have been trying to get a price list/accessory catalogue for 350's. Nissan say I can get one from a dealer, the dealer say's they haven't got any or they are reluctant to give me one!

Anyone know where I can get hold of one?

Dave.:350Za2:

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
If you go to the Nissan web site you should be able to order one or download one straight from the web page!

350Z Showroom

Cheerz,
JEZ

Last edited by a moderator:

dav350z

Club Member
Hi JezI have been on the site and been contacted Nissan customer service, they say:

"I can advise that some of the accessories on the website do have price's
mentioned. For the remaining ones without prices you will need to refer to
your local dealer for availability and costs. I have attached a full Nissan
Dealer Listing for your convenience."

When I go to the dealerships they seem very reluctant to give info except verbally for some reason!

Obviously, I would like to study what is available and to see prices before I order.

Anyone know any helpful dealers.

Dave

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
I see from your location that you're in Warwick....I expect Murley Nissan aren't much good, going from my experiences with their Citroen dealership in L/Spa!
I expect that prices can vary depending on local dealer mark up and labour costs...if you need an accessory fitting.
I suspect that the dealers aren't used to requests for anything other than the usual Micra and Almera mudflaps! ;)
I know the sales manager at Antelope Nissan in Banbury, I'll see if he is able to send you some info!...If he can I will let you know!
Cheerz,
JEZ

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.F

Inactive
Blatant advertising:

MJP web site lists most 350Z accessories in the On-Line Shop section. Anything not there, just give me a call. You will find (as most other 350 owners find) that Nissan parts counters and, worse still, the showroom sales staff are very poor in knowledge of their flagship model and the parts available for it. I thank them for letting me run a business which overcomes this communication problem!
:350Za2:

Delete this message if you need to as it probably contravenes all site rules...

dav350z

Club Member
Jez - ditto, Murley dealership!!!

Mr F - Thanks, for your help, I will have a look on the on-line shop.

Only just joined the Z Club last Friday - glad I did. Thanks for the replies.

Dave.

rich Zed

Forum User
Mr.F said:
You will find (as most other 350 owners find) that Nissan parts counters and, worse still, the showroom sales staff are very poor in knowledge of their flagship model and the parts available for it. I thank them for letting me run a business which overcomes this communication problem!
Can't argue with you there Mr.F. The Nissan dealerships I head to, really have a problem with parts.. I've got a few things to get sorted at my next servicing 18,000 miles.. so we'll see how long they take to resolve :)