300ZX vs my snowy hill! :D

Russ

Club Member
I've absolutely loved the snow, I've made it to work (8 miles, 6" snow both days) each time, not because I had to, just because it was so much fun having a rwd car lol. And I carefully planned my routes to avoid quiet roads with hills....

... apart from the little one I live on! I've had to leave my car at the bottom, but this morning before it melted I thought I'd prove I could get up it :D It turns out slipper diff and hardly any tyre pressure doesn't help a great deal (don't think Toyo Proxies were meant for this) :thumbs: Bit of a giggle for me and my bro ...

[YOUTUBE]p6iQJCmpRhg[/YOUTUBE]

:driving:

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Nice one Russ, needed a good run up, shame the Bmw was there made things a bit tight, I almost got mine out today to play in the snowy conditions cool vid.

Russ

Club Member
Yeah the BMW was in the most stupid place ever, directly opposite the junction of an icy hill lol, easy way to get t-boned :) Also those 1 series have about 3-4 different swage lines in the doors/side so much be a nightmare to repair when I Z hits them :p

Ho hum, more snow tonight maybe. Most dangerous thing so far I've found about the snow is after it all melts the huge torrents of water pouring off the hills making for some interesting aquaplaning! :)

Quagmire

Well-Known Forum User
Nice Vid, good to see a standard looking Z32:)

Makes me want to take the Z out on the snow:driving:

Dunk300zxTT

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry for digging this old one up :eek:

Lovely to see your Z again Russ! Looks and sounds gorgeous still :bow:

I'll go now :D

Russ

Club Member
:) Cheers Rob, the sound system in it would nearly rival my home hifi as well now and it's not damaged the car in any way and is totally removable in case one day I or a future owner wants to return it to stock :D Just ticked over 32k as well on the odo and still running lovely.

I've still got my main beam OR dipped problem, but I think that could be due to a relay that died. Not sure I've been meaning to sit down and work that made it work out the mod so I could trace the problem :)

But yes still very happy you sold it to me, best car I've owned! And now I'm down to two seats I never have to give anyone a lift, win win!

Dunk300zxTT

Well-Known Forum User
LOL, 2 seats made me chuckle!

I'm glad you're still enjoying it fella! We'll have to meet up sometime this year so I can have a look at her again :D

Any problems/questions, you know where I am ;)

ollyc

Well-Known Forum User
Looked like fun matey snow is so much more enjoyable when the power is behind you. Nice looking motor matey.