[SOLVED] 300zx.co.uk

R

RobH

Hi all,

Does anyone know what happened to the 300zx.co.uk website? Obviously it's had a rework but it's now a pay to use service?? Not that I don't think it's worth it, it's helped me loads!!

Anyone else on here coughed up the cash? If nobody's joined I'm not splashing out to talk to myself - I do that most of the day anyway (mmumble...grumble...)

Cheers!

RobH

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
Hi RobH - yep me, and I guess Topless.

Don't worry, the help and advice is still free for registered users and there's a lot of fora you can look at but not post to.

But if you want to see the private ones or post to them, you've got to get the chequebook out!

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Yep,

I'm paid up too, and active (albeit as john-boy Z32) ... looks like plenty of others have coughed up now too!

It's taking me a while to get used to the new software ... but, hey, what the hell, I'm only an IT Manager!

CheerZ,
John.

C

craig

hiya Rob

the payments were used to replace the server and software with newer/faster, and to put the server somewhere more permanent

subscription buys you into the community side of the forum, rather than pure technical help and advice
Craig