Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Comfort + quiet ?

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Other ? Please comment.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
To help me help you, I need to know firstly if there is a demand for a reasonably priced S130 after-market stainless-steel exhaust system.

To keep a check on things, please vote (and post if special requirement and/or comments).

Please note that I'm aiming for atmo engines.

YOU CAN (obviously) MULTIPLE-CHOICE ANSWER !:thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I should also say that the results remain private and are not in anyc ase taken as a firm intention to buy:) - just fishing for some return info to see whather it's worthwhile.

Thanks for your participation.:thumbs:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks for all and keep those votes coming - even if you have had a good one fitted and don't need another, I'd still like your opinions on what you would choose if....

And photos and pipe sizes, silencer sizes and interior versions (baffles or expansion) and rear tips....please.

candy red

Club Member
Hi Sean had mine made by long life had the car over the weekend and made it on the car the two into one pipe was extended to give a little more torque two boxes and the extra pipe going across the car as it exits on the drivers side with s/s tip , done a great job :)

Derrick ;)

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Early next month I shall have both S130 versions I need from which to build a prototype exhaust : a late 2 seater (lh side exit and steering rack) and an early 2+2.

My plan (so far only on paper) is :

Build an exhaust for a 2+2 early (RH side exit) version which will also have a LH side exit together with a shorter optional pipe length somewhere underneath to fit upon a 2x seater.

The front of the exhaust will fit onto a specially made twin-pipe collector to fit upon the standard manifold AND a 6-2 Zstory exhaust manifold.

The exhaust line diameter will most probably be 2" and built to be quietish but I may include an optional rear silencer/exit for those who prefer a little 'noise'.

The option of being able to fit a better-breathing Zstory manifold in place of the OEM one will easily satisfy those performance-minded S130 N/A L-gata owners.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
3x voters here and 5x in France.....can't see the project developping further if there are 'no' potential buyers.......!:(

No more owners interested then ?:confused:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Been busy and collected three different manifold types to test fit when I have both ZX models in the workshop - at the end of February.