280z 1977: deck emblems wanted | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

280z 1977: deck emblems wanted

Discussion in 'Parts and Other Items Wanted' started by cpresslmayer, Sep 12, 2017.

1. cpresslmayer

cpresslmayer Forum User

Hi there,
    I am searching for good in shape emblems for the deck (datsun and 5-speed) for my 1977 280z 2-seat coupe. Is there anybody that could offer it to me? thank you in advance, Chris from Austria

2. jonbills

jonbills
    ZClub Administrator
    Staff Member Committee Member

3. cpresslmayer

cpresslmayer Forum User

thank you for your kind information - had just founded the items in the professional stores - wondered if someone has the emblems lying around and available a bit cheaper ...

4. A2Z

A2Z Forum User

5 Speed Emblem

Chris,

Here are a couple of pictures of a 5-speed emblem that I have. I think it is a reproduction, as genuine Nissan emblems of that era seem to have integral pins on the back (the one I have seems to be the same as the reproduction in the link below). The one I have has a double sided foam-tape on the rear face. It was not stock on UK cars, so I don't need it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Datsun-28...395517?hash=item4b21ba28fd:g:p2QAAOSw5cNYZCVi

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2017