260z value for sale

gls50090

Well-Known Forum User
hi all im thinking of selling my 1978 260z 2 seater its on the road standard right hand drive
its had engine rebuilt new shocks various bushes brakes drums and discs,drop links,brake and fuel lines replaced.new clutch slave and master,the car could do with a respray but still looks presentable it had chassis rails and sills bonnet and rear valence fitted new along with patches on footwells in 1998 has been garaged till I got in 2012 will add photos at weekend and more info im using the car on weekends with no issues other than paint work before I decide to sell im trying to get an idea of what I should be asking

status

Well-Known Forum User
Hi can you keep me informed about your Zee if you decide to sell it,I might be after another 260,cheers Paul

gls50090

Well-Known Forum User
yes it is for sale will be listing on ebay etc this weekend
but value wise im not sure as it needs a respray but is drivable/usable as is im told to be looking at 12000+ if this sounds about right?

status

Well-Known Forum User
To paint it properly with decent materials is a lot of money to be taken into account of price,not seen your art so can't comment,wot part of the country are you

gls50090

Well-Known Forum User
goole east Yorkshire if the roof was repainted the rest is quite good will post detailed pics etc on sunday