260z kick/fuse panel

toopy

Club Member
Can someone supply a decent picture of a 260z drivers side kick panel, where the fuse box mounts.

If possible in situ and on it's own/removed

I found this courtesy of zcar source, but i never had one, so im unsure if this is the same,
Im getting one made up, but a picture for confirmation of where the fuse box cuts out would be helpful

260z fuse_kick_panel.jpg

status

Well-Known Forum User
I've got one of those but I think Del (candy red ) is having it,can't remember but will be giving him a bell in next few weeks so I might cum back to yer .

toopy

Club Member
I've got one of those but I think Del (candy red ) is having it,can't remember but will be giving him a bell in next few weeks so I might cum back to yer .

Thanks for the offer, but Im actually getting new ones from Romas (Lithuania) covered in vinyl :thumbs:
but until now he's only done 240 ones

A2Z

Well-Known Forum User
RH KIck Panel Trim

Here are some images of the RH kick panel trim in position on my 10/77 260Z, if that helps (fuse box cover has previously been set aside). The part number for the panel (from 8/76 on) is 66911-N4600. This is the same as the US 280Z of the same era. Also, the earlier part number 66911-N4200 (09/74-07/76) is the same on UK and US cars of the same vintage.

Unfortunately, I broke a rib last weekend (third time), so cant reach down to the panel to take a better image! The two hex bolts to the top of the panel support the lower part of the bonnet opening handle bracket.

Attachments

• IMG_1210.JPG
    IMG_1210.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1211.JPG
    IMG_1211.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1317.JPG
    IMG_1317.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 20

toopy

Club Member
Here are some images of the RH kick panel trim in position on my 10/77 260Z, if that helps (fuse box cover has previously been set aside). The part number for the panel (from 8/76 on) is 66911-N4600. This is the same as the US 280Z of the same era. Also, the earlier part number 66911-N4200 (09/74-07/76) is the same on UK and US cars of the same vintage.

Unfortunately, I broke a rib last weekend (third time), so cant reach down to the panel to take a better image! The two hex bolts to the top of the panel support the lower part of the bonnet opening handle bracket.

Cheers for that, just what i needed :thumbs:

out of interest whats different on the earlier one?

A2Z

Well-Known Forum User
I'm not sure what the differences are between those two parts, unfortunately. There is an earlier part number for the 260Z, too, which runs from 08/73 to 08/74. This is part number 66911-N3400.

US cars of the same vintage have the same part number for the right hand side, so in order to confirm the part details, that may be another option. I am not sure what year your 260Z was manufactured in (see attachment to determine that), but if you compare it to a US 260Z or 280Z with the same build date (they have a build data plate on the LH "B" pillar), then you can confirm the part details that way.

Attachments

• RS30 Build Dates Scan.jpg
    RS30 Build Dates Scan.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 14