250z

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
not my cup of tea,its ulgy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its a squared up Vauxhall Tigra.

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
looks worse than my x,,,,,, n jeeze she was a pigglet...was very drunk about 9 pints beautiful!:D

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
No no no no ! Let's keep it called the Azeal....... distance that ugly trog car from the beautiful Zs.

Might look like a hearse but I kinda like the Dodge Magnum, the new Jag on there is lovely but the Shelby ............absolutely stunning.

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
I can't see it personally, I mean, I could be wrong, but AFAIK, there's only ever 1 iteration of "Z-car" out at one time, albeit allowing for variants of that one car.

I think if this was going to be a Z, it would say something in the commentary, and would go against the whole branding exercise of the current Z.

Besides, if this was the case, surely we would have had the 200z in the past?

(All conjecture, of course ;) )

Cheers,
JB.

Russ

Club Member
I know that we are all hoping the Azeal stays the Azeal and not a 250z but my housemate spotted this in the paper (admittedly it was the News of the World hehe). They seem to think it's a 250z as well, lets hope Nissan don't think it's a good idea. It would almost make sense to try to hang it off the success of the 350z, but surely they realise we'd have to close the club if that became a Z...

Attachments

• 250z.jpg
    250z.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 23

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
Perhaps a £15-20k 250Z version of the 350Z would be an idea, using the same body with perhaps a 2.5 litre turbo engine...but then it may be faster than the 350!:eek:
Previous Z's have had 2.0L engines in the home market!
Oh and what about a diesel! :D
Cheerz,
JEZ

parmenter

Well-Known Forum User
250z??

I too saw the pics etc & to be honest is does look a bit strange & i cannot see nissan doing surely as it would be quicker than the 350z????? but it is a good idea though

Mr.F

Inactive
We've been through the Sunny ZX and the Silvia ZX thing before - it's not the "Z" badge that's important, it's the lineage to the previous models. The Sunnys had no relationship whatsoever, so were not regarded as Fairlady models. If, for example, the new car were based on a 350 pan and was marketed by Nissan as a downsized Fairlady Z we would surely accept it into the Club?

Last edited by a moderator:

rsj

F1 Champ!
Club Member
moggy240 said:
not my cup of tea,its ulgy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its a squared up Vauxhall Tigra.
If this is to be a Z offspring, then I think the Nissan midwife has thrown the wrong bit away!!:D