240Z Wiring Loom | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

240Z Wiring Loom

Discussion in 'Parts and Other Items Wanted' started by Rob Gaskin, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Rob Gaskin

Rob Gaskin Treasurer in training Staff Member Committee Member

Anyone got an old loom they don't want?

Any condition considered.

2. slaphead

slaphead
    Z Club Member

Might have one going to Ebay shortly Rob.

3. Rob Gaskin

Ok, it's just some of the wires and maybe a few multi-plug connectors I'm after to refresh mine. I also want to play about with a modern steering column switch assembly (Subaru) and it would be useful to have a second column loom to avoid wrecking mine.

4. pmac

pmac Active Forum User

I have a selection of looms available. Prices will vary according to condition and desirability.
    Last one I sold was£30 IIRC for a med condition RHD dash only loom but I may have cheaper ones also ie LHD and "fair" condition. A full RHD car loom (3 matching parts) is a rare and desirable item. I doubt if many people will have one "lying about"??

You are welcome to come , browse and haggle. Dont forget your purse!;)
    Email/call/txt if interested. pmaczc@madasafish.com 07778 411568

5. Rob Gaskin

Ok Pete, I'll get back to you.

6. Nigel Brook

Nigel Brook Active Forum User

Hi Pete: When you say the RHD has three matching parts I assume you mean engine bay, dashboard and rear loom, right?

7. pmac

pmac Active Forum User

Correct in the sense of three major parts. Same on all 240Z looms RHD or LHD.
    Some anorak or other will no doubt be along to tell me that there are more than 3 parts to a loom hence I have qualified my original statement.
    Anyway all Im doing here is trying to sell more stuff ....I gave up on everything else some time ago.:lol: