240Z Wiring Diagram | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

240Z Wiring Diagram

Discussion in 'S30 (240Z,260Z,280Z) Electrical' started by Rob Gaskin, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Rob Gaskin

Rob Gaskin Membership Secretary Staff Member Committee Member

I know this has been asked before with limited success but here goes:

Does any one have an electronic copy or know where I can find a wiring diagram for a UK 240Z?

I have various copies of diagrams but they don't seem accurate.

2. franky

franky
    Z Club Member

Are they in the FSM?

3. uk66fastback

uk66fastback
    Z Club Member

I have one as an A3 poster ... might be a US one though - in fact I think it is ... !

As you were ...

[​IMG]

4. Rob Gaskin

Maybe but I sold mine with my car a few months ago.

5. Rob Gaskin

The reason I'm asking is that I want to produce a decent one for my blue car and I want to simplify my wiring as much as possible. There are so many irrelevant wires on these cars however I also want to include the aftermarket stuff too e.g. 280 Dizzy (no ballast), 280 alternator, Honda wiper motor, relayed headlights, electric fuel pump, second fuse box, master switch.

I'm also re-doing fusible links.

6. Rob Gaskin

By the way I did find this link a few days ago but it's still not 100% UK e.g. Steering lock switch, fog lams (I have the red wire though) no blower wiring etc.

John's shown his additions which might be useful to others.

http://zclub.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17022

7. johnymd

johnymd
    Z Club Member

I'd forgotten I created that Rob.

For the 280z I've opted for a complete new wiring harness. I'm starting with a 21 circuit EZ wiring harness that I will alter to suit my needs. The kit is £260 and should make the job easier as well as any future fault finding.