240z on route.

Wally

Club Member
I thought I'd finally properly introduce myself seeing as I've bought a Z at long last. I've been a long time lurker and researcher and I've had a lot of incredibly useful information from this site so thank you all.

I'm up in North Yorkshire and have the joys of being stuck at work on call a lot so plenty of time to work on the car.

The car is being delivered a week today and I can't wait to get stuck in. Rough goal is to have a classic looking car and interior with modern electrics, drivetrain, brakes and suspension. I aim to use the car as much as possible so will be doing as much rust proofing as possible with the shell.

The car is a 72 240z from California. As with most it has good and bad points but thus one is definitely a project. The car is pretty much complete but a non runner. It has little to no rust but needs the floors and floor rails replacing from somebody being over zealous with a jack.

I will create a build log once I receive the car and get a chance to take better photos.

08e7c465e52da2e64e1eae2a810547fd.jpg
6d9615207dea43915883b4f21cbfd83a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uk66fastback

Club Member
Nice project Wally. Early '72 judging by the hatch - vertical defrost but no vents. Looking forward to some more pics when it arrives.