240Z on ITV4 USED CAR ROADSHOW.

zedboy

Club Member
Just thought some of you you would be interested to know that my 240Z is featuring on the Used Car Roadshow on ITV4 tonight at 7pm. Sorry for the late posting, but I have only just found out it is being shown tonight. It is also repeated on Saturday.

It is on the Teenage Kicks section!

Cheers

Mike

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
Blimy you were quick lol. Yep Car looked great !! Did you get to keep the mock plates?

Mike B

Russ

Club Member
I'm hoping my pc at home has it recorded, if so I'll try and youtube the 240z bit for you.

Russ

Club Member
I got it but this is the problem I'm having, maybe you can help?

I recorded it with Media Centre to a dvr-ms format (Microsoft). I only have Ulead Video studio to edit it, this doesn't take dvr-ms. Nor can I find any way to convert a dvr-ms (in Vista) to a useable format :( All the dvr to wmv or mpg converters I have tried fail miserably.

datsun dave

Club Member
Russ said:

I recorded it with Media Centre to a dvr-ms format (Microsoft). I only have Ulead Video studio to edit it, this doesn't take dvr-ms. Nor can I find any way to convert a dvr-ms (in Vista) to a useable format :( All the dvr to wmv or mpg converters I have tried fail miserably.

:conf2: WTF

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
Saw that episode...what was all the talk about Ferrari Daytona body kits though?
On this week's show they featured a blue Skyline R33 GTR with supposedly 850bhp!

Mr Ex

Inactive
Russ said:

If a wizzzzzz like you can't sort it what blo-dy chance have we got?

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Guys and Gals I've got this on VHS, plus lots of other Z stuff on same tape.

Will lend out if you promise to look after it!!

Russ

Club Member
Simply I just have to convert it, and I need a program to do that, which I don't have (yet)... :)

Blame it on Microsoft trying to control the world.

Russ

Club Member
Cheers, I'll check it out. I did get another conversion program but it didn't care what res/aspect ratio the original was in and gave me a nice green line down the side of my recording. Despite me telling it the resolution.

Grrr, lets hope this is better :)