240z on ebay, is it worth it @ £8,250

johnymd

Club Member
Not IMO.

I thought the whole point of buying a LHD car was because it was rust free? Why else would you buy one? This looks pretty far gone. They should of left this one in the field.

toopy

Club Member
Not IMO.

I thought the whole point of buying a LHD car was because it was rust free? Why else would you buy one? This looks pretty far gone. They should of left this one in the field.

Agreed, thought it was rather optimistic, and the roofs dented!

Pete

Well-Known Forum User
Cant be bothered to look at all this sellers cars but what a pile of ***** the Datsuns are.

Dave B

Well-Known Forum User
Looks fooked! If you don’t mind a left hand drive, that kind of money should buy a reasonable 280z surely?
Seller must be hoping someone will get caught up in the dream of owning a 240 and fork out for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SacCyclone

Club Member
Wow, I have walked away from cars like that for $1000.

A driver car with little to no rust but needs everything can be had for $5K to $8K in the states and add another $1500 to get it across the pond. Gives you a good starting point for a LHD Zed from the states these days.

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
He has a better one for sale at half the price if I recall correctly? It's red but says in the description requires a lot of repairs (which thisnpne looks to need too).

status

Well-Known Forum User
When it says make offer does that mean he will make you an offer to take it away,that’s the way I see it,lots of the same cars still for sale,don’t know wot they get off on,probably boring people,come across that type before,they don’t live in the real world,maybe they should get out more,noticed a 260 on car and classic £22000 needing work,