240z on ebay, is it worth it @ £8,250 | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

240z on ebay, is it worth it @ £8,250

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by toopy, Oct 14, 2017.

1. toopy

toopy
    Z Club Member

2. johnymd

johnymd
    Z Club Member

Not IMO.

I thought the whole point of buying a LHD car was because it was rust free? Why else would you buy one? This looks pretty far gone. They should of left this one in the field.

3. toopy

toopy
    Z Club Member

Agreed, thought it was rather optimistic, and the roofs dented!

4. franky

franky
    Z Club Member

5. Pete

Pete Forum User

Cant be bothered to look at all this sellers cars but what a pile of ***** the Datsuns are.

6. Dave B

Dave B
    Z Club Member

Looks fooked! If you don’t mind a left hand drive, that kind of money should buy a reasonable 280z surely?
    Seller must be hoping someone will get caught up in the dream of owning a 240 and fork out for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. slaphead

slaphead
    Z Club Member

Not IMHO it's worse than many uk cars they're dreaming

8. SacCyclone

SacCyclone
    Z Club Member

Wow, I have walked away from cars like that for $1000.

A driver car with little to no rust but needs everything can be had for $5K to $8K in the states and add another $1500 to get it across the pond. Gives you a good starting point for a LHD Zed from the states these days.

9. Red7

Red7 New Forum User

Totally agree, jumping on the bandwagon I think :unsure:

10. franky

franky
    Z Club Member

He use to supply very good cars, before the bandwagon came along. Seems not so now.

11. IbanezDan51

IbanezDan51 Forum User

He has a better one for sale at half the price if I recall correctly? It's red but says in the description requires a lot of repairs (which thisnpne looks to need too).

12. yellowz

yellowz
    Z Club Member

It does say 'Make Offer'.......................

13. status

status Active Forum User

When it says make offer does that mean he will make you an offer to take it away,that’s the way I see it,lots of the same cars still for sale,don’t know wot they get off on,probably boring people,come across that type before,they don’t live in the real world,maybe they should get out more,noticed a 260 on car and classic £22000 needing work,

14. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader

OMG- the front wing indicators are on the wrong way around - no thanks then !

15. status

status Active Forum User

Well spotted slaped,my little pumpkin,