240z Interior Parts | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

240z Interior Parts

Discussion in 'Parts and Other Items Wanted' started by 4683kelly, Jul 21, 2017.

1. 4683kelly

4683kelly
    Z Club Member

Hi Everyone

My LHD 72 240z is almost ready to go in for it's re-spray which means I need to start thinking about the interior.

Does anyone have any black interior parts laying about that they don't need before I order them new.

I've already got the vinyl but am needing all interior panels, door card covers or complete door cards, seat covers & seat foams and also the small plastic choke lever. There may be other things I haven't thought of yet so if there's anything else you have please let me know and I'll check if I need it.

Thanks
    Natalie

2. uk66fastback

uk66fastback
    Z Club Member

I think I have one of the choke levers ... you'll be lucky if anyone has any of the seat stuff. You're better ordering that new from the US ...I've got some foams coming over atm.

Mike

3. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader

4. Geoff-R

Geoff-R
    Z Club Member

Have you considered giving the seats to a trimmer? I've done that with mine, admittedly not picked them up yet but I just wanted to be sure good materials were used and everything was a good fit.

5. Peato40

Peato40
    Z Club Member

6. Geoff-R

Geoff-R
    Z Club Member

7. 4683kelly

4683kelly
    Z Club Member

Sorry about the late response, I would be very grateful if you do have the choke lever. I thought it would be a long shot for the interior but you never know what's hiding in peoples garages :)

8. 4683kelly

4683kelly
    Z Club Member

9. 4683kelly

4683kelly
    Z Club Member

10. Geoff-R

Geoff-R
    Z Club Member

11. uk66fastback

uk66fastback
    Z Club Member

I'll dig it out and post a pic of the choke knob.

12. uk66fastback

uk66fastback
    Z Club Member

Sorry for the delay .... here's a pic.

[​IMG]

13. Tony 260Z

Tony 260Z
    Z Club Member

Interior panels for a 240 are a problem - they're paper-thin plastic and ridiculously fragile, and although they do crop up on ebay occasionally it's like posting an egg and hoping it won't break. Reproductions are available through MSA and others and not too expensive but again there's the posting problem!

Door cards are available, occasionally on ebay or as reproductions through MSA and others. Expensive though.

I bought several interior quarter panels on ebay for my 240 that turned out to be disappointing before I got some decent ones and I'm still missing the dogleg pieces and rear light cover. Work in progress...

One option is to buy some imperfect ones and have them fabric covered to hide their faults.

Good luck!