240Z article in Swedish mag

tjrvp

Club Member
Compares the 240z 911 and Dino. I did an day photoshoot in my car at brocket hall back in 2018. The swedish journalist Linus is a Swedish journalist and former racing driver, bit like a Scandi version of Chis Harris.
Great day out. The article can be sent in full to those interested. Although most on here seem to wrapped up in their own stuff.
Linus thought the z was fab.

Attachments

• IMG_3036.jpg
    IMG_3036.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 327119533_bc9812f2-38f7-4b1e-826a-bce462e1e3b1.jpg
    327119533_bc9812f2-38f7-4b1e-826a-bce462e1e3b1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 44

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Err, this is a re-hash of the article written in the UK a year or so ago - note the UK registration plates.:confused:

peter_s

Club Member
First page of the article says:

"A sporty six(cylinder), please!

Linuz Pröjtz drives the legendary trio of Datsun 240Z, F 246GT Dino and the 911 S 2.4, and he wondering - is a Dino really 12-15 times better than a 240z?"

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
This is really doing my head in !

I've seen this aticle and read it in English !

But I can't find a trace of it.....either it was in a mag or online but it exists in its' original, English language somewhere.

peter_s

Club Member

But I can't find a trace of it.....either it was in a mag or online but it exists in its' original, English language somewhere.
The thing is here that both the writer and the photographer have Swedish names. So I but they had the same concept as the article you are referring to, but I bet the articles are different.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Yeah, I noticed that BUT, I continue insist that this article, done two years ago has already appeared in English : tjrvp - did you send me a copy at the time or post it up on FB ?

tjrvp

Club Member
Yeah, thx - I know that and this is one of them - it first appeared in a UK mag - so why not let's source that ?:confused:
The article was done by bonnier mags. A swedish publication with a swedish driver and journalist with a publication in sweden late 2018. Not aware there was a uk syndication.
It was my car and it was photographed in the uk at brockett hall. I have the original mag and a pdf

tjrvp

Club Member

Wrong as usual why dont you read the intro

tjrvp

Club Member
Yeah, I noticed that BUT, I continue insist that this article, done two years ago has already appeared in English : tjrvp - did you send me a copy at the time or post it up on FB ?
I mentioned 2 years ago that I had been part of it.
And voila here it is

tjrvp

Club Member
My images of the day

Attachments

• IMG_20180613_102009.jpg
    IMG_20180613_102009.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20180613_102023.jpg
    IMG_20180613_102023.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 13

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
And you didn't share this either here on this forum or on a FB page ?

I have seen this article before and remember understanding the text.....and, non, I can't translate Swedish.:p