240z/260z/280z Emblem LED Turn Signal Kit

Harmon Restoration

New Forum User
Introducing, our first product to hit the market is our 1971-1978 LED Emblem turn signal kit. Each kit is hand made at our shop in Las Vegas, NV. Our kit is a plug n play harness kit that integrates LED turn signals into the pillar emblem. Installation is easy and we even have a tutorial video posted to our YouTube channel. To order you can visit our website https://harmonresto.com/ or send a DM to our Instagram page! https://www.instagram.com/harmonresto/
Install_5_70003a92-674c-4e39-baf4-983d0c63cc9b_110x110@2x.jpg
280Z_4_d3dea399-53d9-4fba-b0f4-ce4aa6b5dd05_110x110@2x.jpg
280Z_1_bed83471-1453-4b89-92e0-8965a04bbc27_110x110@2x.jpg
Install_1_8cd7e420-c369-437f-98e9-87ad158ceabb_110x110@2x.jpg

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
Is there a regulation height for indicators? Also what’s the install process, how do you get to the vent to install it? I seem to remember it being fairly inaccessible.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
To be honest this is a blatant advert by an unauthorised trader.

So watching the video you 'trash' your rear quarter interior trim, drill your bodywork and run wiring over the metal work (instead of behind it).

Not something I would spend money on.

datsfun

Club Member
To be honest this is a blatant advert by an unauthorised trader.

So watching the video you 'trash' your rear quarter interior trim, drill your bodywork and run wiring over the metal work (instead of behind it).

Not something I would spend money on.

I like it. Makes good use if an existing design feature.

As they say one man's food is another's poison ...

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Also you know, prevents air from getting into / out of the cabin. I'm sure Nissan just added the air vent for fun.

Mark N

Club Member
Some savage replies here! Nothing wrong with a company trying to develop parts and new ideas for the S30's!

No, but the OP would probably have had a warmer welcome if they had introduced themselves before their product.
They could at least have had the decency to blow smoke up our arses by saying something like "great forum", "been visiting here for ages", "loads of knowledge", etc.,etc. , before launching into a sales pitch.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I think people wanting to advertise should do that - you wouldn't stick an advert in your local shop window without asking.

Mark hasn't suggested that the trader ask permission to post up - using your scenario, "the trader would walk in the shop, butter up the person behind the desk, stick his advert in the window and leave".

Perhaps some public rules and guidelines somewhere obvious for how and where to post adverts would be constructive for all....?

Mr Tenno

Digital Officer
Staff member
Site Administrator
There aren't any guidelines or authorised traders. I moved it here, anyone can post what they like for sale in the classifieds provided they're not spamming or bumping posts.