240Z 1971 Brakes Master Cylinder repair kit | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

240Z 1971 Brakes Master Cylinder repair kit

Discussion in 'S30 (240Z,260Z,280Z) Suspension,Brakes and Steerin' started by Nicolas Viaud, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Nicolas Viaud

Nicolas Viaud New Forum User

Hello,

I am looking for a repair kit for the Brake Master Cylinder of my Datsun 240Z . Can anyone help me?
    I live in Spain, but Will be travelling in a couple of weeks to London. Can anyone recommend me a part cars shop where I could find spare parts for my Datsun 240Z?
    Thanks a lot for your help.

Nicolas

2. toopy

toopy
    Z Club Member

Your a bit limited on suppliers in the UK, what sort of spares do you need? you can try http://www.mjpshop.co.uk/

I don't believe there are any master cylinder repair kits available, most people just buy a new one, normally has to come from the US though!

3. Farmer42

Farmer42
    Z Club Member

4. franky

franky
    Z Club Member

5. franky

franky
    Z Club Member

6. johnymd

johnymd
    Z Club Member

Surely that’s plus vat, duty and the £16 parcelforce admin fee?

7. franky

franky
    Z Club Member

No they pre charge.

shipping £17.67VAT (# GB 922956503 000) [​IMG]£10.57
    "Receive by" dates are best estimates, considering time for our warehouse to process your order, transit time for selected shipping method, plus any delay shown above for non-stock items or outlying warehouses. "Receive by" dates are not guaranteed. All sales subject to our Return and Warranty policies.
    Total£63.43
    ($82.54)

Maybe I should join the revolution and import M/C just to sell on!

8. toopy

toopy
    Z Club Member

Haha, considered doing that myself, but then most people are savvy enough to look else where and wait a little longer for it to arrive.

franky likes this.
  9. franky

franky
    Z Club Member

People are doing it with whole cars so not everyone is that savvy or wants to wait.

toopy likes this.